Outside our apartment this morning, the flags were flying high! Because it's international woman's day. I never felt so powerful as a woman until I got pregnant. It was then I realized just how amazing the woman's body is! How it adapts to prepare and then grows another human being.
Anyways, hope you're all having a great Tuesday. I
have been spending my day revising, cleaning and shopping some food
ready for the week ahead. This week I have work experience as a nurse
and I start tomorrow. Nervous? Yes. Excited? Oh yeah!
The past
few weeks I have been drinking so many homemade banana smoothies. I defo
think bananas is a pregnancy craving of mine! This recipe is something I
came up with, just playing around with different things in my kitchen.
It is delicious and certainly helps a sweet-tooth like me who could
drink pop and sweet things all day. When I'm home, I drink a smoothie at
about 11 - 12 o'clockish to also keep me from drinking too many cups of tea
& coffee a day (which they recommend you not to do during pregnancy)
and then it keeps me going until lunch.
Ingredients:
Bananas (1 banana per glass), milk (you can also use choco.milk if you
want your smoothie to be extra sweet!), honey, cinnamon.
Just
break up the bananas and pop them in the blender, add the milk so it
only JUST covers the bananas, add as much honey as you like depending on
how sweet you like it, and add a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Let me know some of your favourite smoothie recipes - I am obsessed with them at the moment!
Enjoy the rest of your day everybody.
Lots of love,
IMOGEN GRACE
x
No comments:
Post a Comment