Thursday, 3 March 2016

OOTD - quick blog update.

Hello everyone !

Hope you're all having a lovely week. Mine has been quite busy to be honest - a lot of school work and preparing our new apartment. We live in a one bedroom apartment in the middle of our town but there's a flight of stairs coming up to our apartment (that are rather steep & dangerous) and lead right out onto quite a busy road ... not really ideal for a pram! So, we have found a new place to put us on for the first year with our munchkin. Still one bedroom but in the country and closer to my parents place which will be perfect for my mum to be a babysitter when P's at work and I need to go into school for a class. So we have been busy painting, cleaning and packing up our bits in the old place. We think we should be moved in by the end of the month, or at least that's the goal. 
One thing I will certainly miss about this place is that it is a 2minute walk to the BEST chinese restaurant around! Every Tues & Thurs they have a buffe and serve delicious food and sushi! I actually grabbed some lunch there today with Patrik's sister. She had to rush off to work but it was so nice to go and get some lunch with her and have a chat. 
Thought I would show you all my outfit of the day, anyway. As some of you may know, I'm 20 weeks pregnant (not really showing all that much atm). My mum gave me a shirt which she didn't really like but I love it. It's flowy and not too tight on the little bump. I wear it with plain black leggings and some ankle boots from Primark. The shirt is from a SwedĂ­sh store called Kappahl - www.kappahl.se
This week, I also got my hair done. Ashey blonde hairlights and a bob haircut and I love it!

Here you can see my little bump!


 



Anyway, the little munchkin has taken all my energy for today, so I think I am going to go and have a lie-down in the sofa and watch some TV ... pretty good Thursday, right? Next week I start my work experience as a nurse and I will be doing it for 1 month. I'm excited and anxious, but it will be interesting to get some practice and learn more about everything I have been revising about. 

Have a great afternoon everybody!

Love,
IMOGEN GRACE
x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment